Are you feeling hopeless, isolated and not your usual self?
Do these thoughts often enter your mind?
- I am worthless and can’t do anything about it.
- I feel guilty for just wanting to eat, sleep and be alone.
- I hate who I am these days.
- I can’t stop crying, which makes me want to stay away from others.
- I feel gut-wrenching pain, but no one understands.
- My life and the world around me are dark. I hate it, but I can’t
I want you to know that you are not alone and there are people who can help.
Many of my clients find relief in realizing that their struggle does not own them and are able to find the strength within themselves to feel more hopeful about the future.
If you are hoping to feel more like yourself again and regain control of your life, contact me today for a free 15-minute consultation.